Wednesday 6 February 2019

Meditation For Us!


                                             
"Meditation means the mind is turned back upon itself. The mind stops all the thought-waves and the world stops. Your consciousness expands. Every time you meditate you will keep your growth."   Swami Vivekanand!


Whenever I think about Meditation it reminds me of my school days. When I learned this from my yoga teacher. Very curious I was when they were telling us about the benefits of yoga. When we were kids everything excited us. ”Meditation” The word just struck my mind. That day I thought I was going to learn something miraculous, the teacher was telling us about meditation I wanted to absorb every bit of knowledge about meditation. The time had come when our meditation teacher gave us the secret mantra to chant during meditation. One by one we were going from our group. In all this excitement and waiting for my chance. I looked around it was a big hall. We called it Meditation room. There were spiritual paintings hanging on the wall but the painting attracted me a lot was Swami Vivekananand. It had been said that Swami Vivekanand was born Dhayan Siddha i.e perfect in meditation by birth. I was observing painting carefully with full of thoughts.

I heard Chetna your turn, the time had come when I was going to get life secret. Finally, the wait was over. Further moving ahead towards the dark room I could see the illustration of the yoga teacher. She called me, come chetna. yes, ma’am, I said to her, She hold my shoulder with her hand. Whispered the secret mantra and said "don't tell anyone". I came out felt like "I carry the day".
That was the day when i came close to Meditation. It makes me emotionally calm. Mentally clear my thoughts, focusing on my work and control my thoughts. Provides me a full of energy day, including good health and always a fresh mind.
Meditation control our senses. Gives us a perfect sense of better Life. The practice of Meditation leads us towards a healthy life.
Everyone comes across a few moments in their life which change their views forever.
However, the mantra is still a secret for everyone.😉
Actually, Meditation itself a secret of flourishing and blissful life.
                      

3 comments:

  1. nice but what was the mantra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Guided Meditation for Forgiveness

    ReplyDelete

2020 & The New Year 2021!